In no particular order, these are eighteen songs you definitely don't want to forget about at your wedding. Let me know what song(s) you think I forget and then, LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!
1. Celebration by Kool & The Gang
"There's a party goin' on right here, A celebration to last throughout the years . . . "
2. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night . . . "
3. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
"This thing called love, I just can't handle it . . . "
4. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
"Baby you light up my world like nobody else . . . "
5. Don't Stop Believing by Journey
"Don't stop believin' . . . Hold on to that feelin' . . . "
6. Happy by Pharrell Williams
"It might seem crazy what I am about to say . . . Sunshine she's here, you can take a break"
7. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
"I trade my soul for a wish . . . Pennies and dimes for a kiss"
8. Play That Song by Train
"Play that song . . . The one that makes me go all night long . . . The one that makes me think of you"
9. Cant' Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
"I got that sunshine in my pocket . . . Got that good soul in my feet"
10. What I Like About You by The Romantics
"What I like about you, you keep me warm at night"
11. I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys
"You are my fire . . . The one desire"
12. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
"Take me into your loving arms . . . Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars"
13. All of You by John Legend
"'Cause all of me . . . Loves all of you"
14. Better Together by Jack Johnson
"Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart"
15. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
"Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love"
16. Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead
"The more I see . . . The less I know . . . But I know one thing, That I love you"
17. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
"And that laugh that wrinkles your nose, Touches my foolish heart."
18. How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You by James Taylor
"With sweet love and devotion . . . Deeply touching my emotion"